Sunday, August 10, 2008

Change, change, change....

So, life has been pretty hectic lately. I started a new job about two-and-a-half weeks ago. I'm a teller at a bank. I've really enjoyed it! We are leaving the girls with a girl in the ward. She has a little girl that will be turning 1 next week. The girls really love going over there and are always talking about "Miss Shelly" and "Baby Lilli". I am so glad we have found someone we can trust and that the girls actually look forward to seeing!

We are in the process of moving into our new rental. We've decided not to buy just yet. Travis is hoping to get some certifications done quickly so that we can move closer to our goal of making it back to Oklahoma. We definitely don't want to go through the stress of paying rent and a mortgage again, or two mortgages, so we're waiting to decide how long we'll be here before we make any permanent plans. So, the house we are moving into is quite a bit bigger than the apartment we are in and has a nice sized yard for the girls to play in. It's also out in the country a bit, so we don't have as many neighbors. I'll take some pictures as soon as I can get the flower beds cleaned up some.

2 comments:

Jill Garrison said...

well that is great you have someone you can trust... I know that is very stressful!!!

Cant wait till you all make it back to Oklahoma.

Coty said...

oh heather, that is soo exciting. i can't wait to see pics. life is so crazy isn't it? i'm glad you feel good about your babysitting arrangements...i agree with jill, it can be very stressful and usually doesn't come without mommy guilt huh? i know this all too well. be sure to keep us posted ;)

love ya,
Coty