One of my friends had this on her blog and thought it sounded like a lot of fun.
The instructions are as follows:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Friday Thoughts: Midsummer Survival
4 days ago

2 comments:
Heather, there are so many memories we have shared...they all seem to involve girls camp don't they? LOL, I must agree with you though, the "YAL/4th year" bond truly started it all didn't it! you were just the sweetest person and were always such a warm conversation...I love that about you.
since girls camp was used above, i can think of several.
I do remember the second year you all were at Camp McFadden - I had designed i think the Blue tshirt that year (shoot if i can remember) and you came up to me telling me how ALL but 1 of your camp shirts I had designed. Wow I'm OLD LOL =-) love ya birthday twin.
Post a Comment