Saturday, March 21, 2009

Smiles

So, I decided it was time to quit my job and stay home with the girls again. I have been home from work for a little more than a month and I'm loving it. We were able to take a trip up to Oklahoma to visit our families. I have finally been able to get the rest I have been needing during this pregnancy. The weather has finally decided to be nice, so the girls and I have been going outside every day for some play time. I take a big pillow to sit on and try to read a book while the girls run around picking flowers and digging in the dirt. Soon, we should be able to start fishing again, and I can't wait.

On Wednesday, we had an appointment with my doctor which included an ultrasound. We were so excited to find out that we will be having a boy this time!! The baby looks healthy and he has five fingers on each hand and five toes on each foot. Right now, he weighs just under 1 pound, but it won't be long before it feels like I have a monster growing in my belly and I'm urging him to hurry and come out. lol

Kaitlyn has made a discovery. Things that are good for her make her grow. So now, every time she drinks a glass of water or eats yogurt or whatever, she says, "Mommy look! I'm growing. I'm going to grow so big, it will break your house!!" The things kids come up with.....

4 comments:

Miranda Tate said...

kids pretty much do say the darndest things.. then again.. Im 20 and still say the most random things.. ha ha

The Foys said...

We're sad that we missed you while you were down here... we really do need to get together sometime, especially now that you're having your THIRD baby! And a little boy! So exciting! Do you have names yet?

Crystal Foy Weber said...

Congrats on the baby boy! That's very exciting :)

Orr Family said...

YEA, a little boy! I am so excited for you, and I hope this little guy is ready for three mommies! It will be so fun to watch your girls with the new little guy! Congrats!!!