I am terrible at this sort of thing. I have never been good at writing a journal or papers for school or anything else of this nature. So, this will either remind me of how bad I am at this.....or I could get lucky and this will help me get better. So, what's new in the Boxley's life? One of Travis' friends from when he was in the Marines has been offered a job here at Fort Polk, so he is visiting for the weekend while he gets his paperwork and drug testing done. It's been really great to have him here. It's really neat how we are all able to pick things right up where we left off with no "weirdness" even though we haven't seen each other in three years. It will be a lot of fun to have so many of our old friends living in the same area and working in the same place. I can't wait till he and his wife actually move here!
1 comment:
Hey, you'll have fun doing this. Does Robyn have a blog yet?
Post a Comment